WBM 2017: Reston, Virginia the week of April 2nd
For the preliminary agenda please click Winter Business Meeting 2017 Draft Agenda
Conference Hotel and Registration
Please make your hotel reservations and register for the conference by March 2nd by clicking Hotel and Registration.
Outreach Congressional Visits
For information on the Congressional Visits, please click on Outreach Visits.
We will be having a virtual poster session at USGS on Monday. Instead of hanging posters, we will be projecting pdfs of the posters in the auditorium and the poster presenters will have a few minutes to talk about their poster. Important poster deadlines:
- February 15, 2017 – Provide the poster title and abstract by filling out the WBM Poster Form
- March 23, 2017 – Email a pdf of your poster to
The nearest airport is Dulles International Airport (IAD) and there is a complimentary airport shuttle to and from the Sheraton Reston between 5:30 am and 12 am. Click for more information on the Sheraton Shuttle.
USGS Security and Visitor Information
- USGS requires all visitors to present government-issued identification for access to its facilities. State-issued driver’s license that are REAL ID compliant are a valid form of identification.
- Please refer to the Real-id-enforcement policy for the most current list of states that are compliant with the Real Id Act or have been granted an extension.
- As a prerequisite to access WI-FI at USGS, all guest users must have anti-virus software installed on their laptop and the latest virus definitions downloaded and applied.
- Please view http://www.usgs.gov/visitors/ for driving directions to USGS, parking information and other visitor information.
FTM 2017: Sioux Falls, SD the week of Nov. 13th
- The 2017 FTM in Sioux Falls, SD will be the week of November 13, 2017